A website can also be a pretty expensive proposition.
Until now that is.
In this course, DC Newman will take his years of website and WordPress experience, and cut through all the junk you don't really need to know and leave you with just the useful stuff. By the end of the course, you will have the skills and tools to build your own one page WordPress website, making sure its fast and designed for good SEO, AND it's also a great experience for your potential clients.
If you can be the CEO of YOU, INC. Then you also have the skills to be the webmaster of YOU.com!
Knowledge is power and I want to empower you to take control of your website. After all, it is the public face of your business.
Single page websites can run over $1000 to have built for you these days. If you are just starting out, building your website yourself can save you some money that you can put into other parts of growing your business.
Even if you do have the budget to have a website built by someone else, you still should know what they are talking about and how things work so you can insure that you are getting your money's worth.
This course is limited to 100 participants during the first run as it will be entirely live.
We will have 3 live sessions via Zoom which will be recorded and available to you online in case you can’t make the dates/times that are scheduled for the course.
- Sat Feb 27th - 5-7pm Mountain time. (7-9p Eastern, 4-6p Pacific)
- Sat Mar 6th - 5-7pm Mountain time. (7-9p Eastern, 4-6p Pacific)
- Sat Mar 13th - 5-7pm Mountain time. (7-9p Eastern, 4-6p Pacific)
During the live sessions, I will present the modules live on your screen and then we will have time for Q&A and feedback at the end. I want to use this first round of live sessions to make sure that I have addressed everything important in the coursework, and its also an opportunity to "dig deeper" into any topics that pop up as confusing for the group. After the initial run of the course is finished, the recordings, quizzes, resources, and any extra content will be available in your course dashboard so you can refer to the materials at any time.
- Sessions 1 & 2 will cover the technology, terms and concepts that you need to be familiar with to build your own websites easily and quickly. (But just the stuff you actually need to know.)
- Then during the third session I will build a website from the ground up from scratch. You will be able to watch in real time as I build a site from a clean install of WordPress.